Your cart is currently empty!
Early Bird Registration
Sessions on the land
- A day of activities on the beautiful land and waters of Lək̓ʷəŋən and W̱SÁNEĆ territories
- Activities will range from excursions and workshops centered in local knowledge and histories, to sessions sharing experiences on community and institutional Indigenous education initiatives and programs.
- The cost of registration covers the full day of events, and registration for each unique session will open in Spring 2024.
Early-Bird ends December 15, 2023
- All three days of conference sessions, including the welcome ceremony, keynotes, special guest moderated tent discussions, workshops, panels, talking circles, wellness sessions, and the closing ceremony
- Drop-in wellness spaces held by Knowledge Keepers, health practitioners and artists
- Refreshments and lunches
- Delegate Package
- $750 / Regular Registration
- Registration ends three weeks before the event, August 1, 2024
Break Bannock and Dance
- A fun-filled evening of delicious Indigenous cuisine and entertainment at the Songhees Wellness Centre.
- Have an opportunity to connect with new friends and colleagues, laugh, mingle and dance.
Moving Indigenous Education Forward
- This book highlights both the doing and being of Indigenous education.
- Authors share their knowledge on the themes of the most recent S’TEṈISTOLW̱ Conference
- If purchased here, the book will be added to your swag bag for your arrival at the 2024 Conference. For shipping, please purchase through the Camosun bookstore by clicking “learn more”.
Vendors and Exhibitors
Share with us
- The S’TEṈISTOLW̱ Conference is a great opportunity to exhibit or sell your work
- Registration ends July 15th, 2024
- Apply for a booth, advertisement, and sponsorship opportunities at our Market Square
Visit our FAQs
- Full Refund Deadline – April 1, 2024
- Half Refund Deadline – June 15, 2024
- All Swag and Advertisement purchases are non-refundable
- For more questions please visit our Contact and FAQ